(Last Modified Date: 6 December 2022)
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you access certain websites. It allows a website to recognise your device.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our Site and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. For example, such cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our Site as they help us to remember your Personal Data, such as your username and language preferences. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Analytical Cookies. These cookies help us understand how Visitors use our Site and are used to improve our Site and services. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, such as how many Visitors visited our Site, how the Visitors used our Site and the duration Visitors spend on our Site.
Such information (including your Personal Data) will be automatically collected by us when you visit our Site:
- the Internet domain and IP address from where you access our Site;
- the type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access our Site;
- the date and time you access our Site;
- if you linked to the website from another website, the address of our Site; and
- the pages you enter, visit and exit our Site from, content viewed and duration of visit.
You have the option to disallow or restrict your browser from accepting cookies. However, if you choose to disallow cookies from our Site, please be informed that some Site features may not function properly or optimally and you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.